The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Techno boy


Have I ever mentioned that Rand loves electronics? He found Margie's camera while we were in California and had a fantastic time pointing it at everybody and saying, "CHEEEEEEEESE!"

Right now he's on a plugging-things-in-and-out-of-the-wall kick. I have to watch him very carefully, because every chance he gets, he's trying to plug something in or take something out. We're working on him only doing this with an adult around, but I'm thinking it may take one good shock for him to learn that I'm really not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to protect him! He'll come up at random times and say, "Do you need something plugged in, mom?" Usually the answer is a "No, thanks, I'm good" but if I do need something plugged in, wow, is he in heaven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home