The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Randisms.


The other night I was sitting by Rand's bedside as he was going to sleep. I was rubbing his back, and telling him what a special boy he was. He said, "No, I'm not." I softly said that he was kind of beligerent, but I loved him anyways. He said, "No, I'm not." I said, "What are you then?" He replied, "I'm Rand." I laughed and kept talking quietly to him for another minute or so until he interrupted me, saying, "Be quiet, mom. I'm trying to sleep."
One of our friends asked Rand where his little sister was. He said, "Ella's in mommy's tummy. Mommy ate her."
While we were on vacation, my Dad was talking to Rand about something that I was going to do. Rand didn't like this idea, so he said, "No, she don't does."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home