The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Life at our house

I am so very, very behind in posting. Rand's birthday....trips to the fair and pumpkin patch....Thanksgiving....someday!

Rand's favorite Christmas song is "Little Baby Santa," or, as it is actually called, "Santa Baby." This is fine with me as long as nobody really tells him what the song is about.

Ella has a cold. Whenever she needs to blow her nose, she tells us, "I SMELL LIKE SNOT!!!!"

Rand asked yesterday if Jesus was really good at arm-fighting.

Ella has a bad habit of sneaking Daddy's iPhone and then disappearing to watch Netflix movies. Whenever we see her going for the phone, we promptly tell her that she needs to put it back. Yesterday she found the phone, looked at me, clutched it to her chest, and told me, "I need some alone time."

We have been doing the Jesse Tree devotional every night and are loving it. Rand has some really insightful answers that make me feel like I'm doing some things right! It is really interesting reading all of the stories that his kids' Bibles have skipped over -- Abraham sacrificing Isaac, about the Ark of the Covenant, Ruth -- and seeing him listen all wide-eyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home