The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A little update

Life is slowly getting back to normal....we still do not have a proper floor, but everyone is healthy and we are getting back into a routine.

I have been busy with horse-related stuff, which has been SO MUCH FUN. Last weekend I was in charge of six kids and five horses at a local horse show, and I think I did a good job coordinating everything and everyone. Nobody cried, everyone was where they needed to be, and ribbons were won! I was also in my first parade this weekend, the Parada del Sol, again with the Special Olympics crew. I got to lead/wrestle a slightly freaked-out horse for a couple of miles, which was great exercise to say the least. His special needs rider kept saying, "Elizabeth, please don't hurt my horse." I was sorely tempted, but resisted.

Rand saw Monty Python's "Ministry of Silly Walks" sketch and I thought he was going to fall off the chair from laughing. He also loves Dr Demento's song "Fish Heads." We are very much into culture at our house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home