The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Keeping it interesting!

Rand's mission in life is to make sure that I'm never bored.

Yesterday he was taking a bath when he came out (dripping and naked) and informed me that he was taking a pretend bath. I said something like, that's great, now get back in the tub, and didn't think about it again....until I went into the bathroom and noticed that the floor was COVERED in water, the rug was completely soaked, etc. Ah-hah.

We've left places twice in the last week (the art museum and the bookstore) because he was throwing a tantrum. Hopefully he will soon get the message that when I say "shape up or we leave" that we will actually leave!

Daddy taught Rand how to act like a monster -- it's very cute how he growls and stomps around.

On our way to the pumpkin patch last week, Rand informed me that he didn't like pumpkins, but he did like goldfish. "Goldfish are quiet," he said. Somehow I missed the memo that pumpkins are really noisy.

I was cleaning up the house last week after the kids were in bed when I noticed something was weird about our dining room table! It's made of metal, and Rand figured out that his toy trains would stick to it. They looked like some odd species of chrysalis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home