The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ice Cream

Rand, Ella, and I had a lovely morning at the Art Museum, complete with Rand's 3rd music class. It's so fun to see him participating all by himself.

After leaving the museum, we walked around the corner to a cute little restaurant called Grandma's Kitchen and got ice cream cones. We sat on a bench outside (yay for cooler weather!) and enjoyed our ice cream. Rand ate most of his ice cream, but he started to get full. You could see the frustration on his face. He looked at me, handed me a dripping, squished, melted ice cream cone and asked, "Mommy, can you put this in the diaper bag for me to eat later?

Rand's other new phrases:
"Hey, I have an idea!"
"I have a question for you."
"That's probably mine." (usually said when 'that' is most definitely his)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home