The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Snuggles

Suffice to say that last night was a very. long. night.  Werner is gone and it was me, two kids, and six dogs.  We've been working on Rand sleeping in his own bed all night.  I got up twice during the night to put him back to bed in his own room, but at 6:15am, I cried uncle and told him he could come into mommy's bed.

I got him all tucked in and he asked, "Mommy, can I snuggle with you?"  I said sure and he scooted right up next to me, his nose touching my nose.  Then he said, "Mom, I love you."  Awwww.  

He never did go back to sleep, but that's okay.  I think we'll go to over to Barnes and Noble this morning to play with trains and then come home and take naps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home