The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Broken heads

When Rand does something a little too brave for my taste, like jumping on the bed, or trying to walk on the top of the couch, I tell him to stop or else he's going to break his head.

Rand was in his room last night, winding down by playing quietly by himself. I hear the "hurt cry" coming from his room, and go in to check on him. He's lying on the floor by the bed. "What happened?" I ask. "I fell off the bed!" he cries. "I broke my head!"

Not a bruise on him, of course (yay for toddler beds), but at least he knows the consequences of jumping on the bed.

And yes, thank you, potty training is going extremely well. He wears underwear all the time now, even when we go out, and stays dry 95% of the time. Except when Daddy forgets to take him potty. But that's another story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marjorie Fisher said...

That is so cute. At least he hopefully won't jump on the bed anymore.

9:13 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home