The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Talking

Rand is using "proper" English more and more! It is so funny to hear these grown-up phrases coming out of his mouth. Things like....
"I'm SOOOO hungry."
or
Me: "Rand, would you like a banana for breakfast?"
Rand: "No, I'd like a quesadilla."
or
"I want more milk please."
or (when we graciously allow him to snuggle in OUR bed with us for a little while)
"Stop touching my bed! Move over!"
Ahem.
I think the strain of sharing so many of his toys in the last few weeks is starting to traumatize him. Recently he's been waking up at night screaming, "Stop touching my train!" or "Let go of my car!" Ahhh, the hard life of a 2-year-old.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really funny. His vocabulary sure is growing quickly.

4:07 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home