The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Yep, he's my son.

Have you ever seen a 2-year-old hoard stickers like this?


Both of these sheets have been around for weeks, if not months. But instead of taking the stickers off and putting them all over the house, Rand likes to look at his train stickers. And admire them. And point out their various features.

I really shouldn't be surprised -- I had a whole boxful of stickers when I was a little kid. And don't even start on my candy box....I'd still be eating Easter candy when Halloween came around. Nobody can say that we don't know how to delay instant gratification!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sure is saving those stickers. I still have Valentine candy. It was a box with 15 pieces of chocolate, and it has been three weeks!

Margie

10:23 AM PST  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

See? It's genetic!

9:02 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home