The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Pumpkin carving!

Okay, so I am waaaay behind on posting. My excuse is that I had taken tons of pictures that I wanted to share, but our computer was having issues. Now the computer is fixed and we have an awesome camera (thanks, mom and dad!). Now I will post a bazillion times a day until I'm all caught up. Onto the photos!
Rand and I carved his first pumpkin so we could have a little jack-o-lantern for Halloween. It was a very exciting process and he especially liked the candle ("fire!") that we put in it at the end.
This is Rand telling me that our pumpkin is heavy and that he is very strong.


This is Rand making silly faces at himself in the mirror.


This is Rand scooping out the pumpkin seeds! He was kind of grossed out by it and would scoop it with a spoon but wouldn't touch the pumpkin guts.


He liked taking the pumpkin's "lid" on and off.



Hmmmm. Let me see how mom did.


He approves!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that there finally are some more photos of Rand. See you in a few weeks!
Margie

3:04 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home