The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

This week

Our computer went on the fritz for a couple weeks. It's all better now, but I still don't have my photo-editing software, and I refuse to post pictures that need to be cropped or have red-eye taken out. This limits the photos that I can post by quite a lot. But isn't this a cute picture of Rand from the wedding?

Rand's talking continues to increase dramatically. He uses 2 and 3 word sentences on a regular basis: "Mommy, sit down." He also has started saying, "You're welcome" when he wants to give me something, because he knows that I'm going to say thank you. Like yesterday he wanted to hand me his banana peel, and I wasn't paying attention, so he started saying, "You're welcome! You're welcome!" very loudly until I turned around and realized what he wanted.

He also has decided he doesn't want to sit in his high chair any more. Occasionally when Bella comes over, I have her sit in the high chair and put the yellow pages on a chair for Rand to sit on. He now prefers the yellow pages so I think we'll be getting a booster seat this weekend.

Rand fell off of his stool a few days ago while potty training and split his chin open again. This time it's on the other side, so he'll have coordinating scars.

It rained really, really hard this morning so it's nice and cool. We're going to take advantage of the "nice" weather and go to the zoo this afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home