The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Little Things

Yesterday I gave Rand a little packet of fruit snacks. After he finished, I started looking around for the wrapped. And where did I find it? In the trash! Totally unprompted. Smart boy.

His cutest word right now is "macaroni." He says it, "MA'aroni." Laundry is "johnny." That one always throws me at first (who's Johnny? Oh, yeah, laundry).

Last night I told Rand to go get a book so I could read him a bedtime story. He said, "Not potty!" I was confused because he had just been to the bathroom....and he comes back with the book "But Not The Hippopotamus." Ahhhh, I get it.
Here are a couple of cute pictures of Rand and his Auntie. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!


1 Comments:

Blogger Topherspoon said...

my kids are convinced "MA'aroni"
is the main entre from "El PoYO LoKO".

8:05 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home