The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Monday, June 18, 2007

The 27th letter

Rand is starting to learn his alphabet. He loves to imitate anything we say, so on one of our many recent trips to California, I started saying the alphabet and he copied me. We don't say it that often -- every couple of days or so -- so I was surprised when I was watching him playing with toys by himself the other day and hear him quietly say:

"U, V, W, X, Y, Z, yay!!"

I'm pretty sure that he thinks "yay" is the last letter of the alphabet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really funny.

12:30 PM PDT  
Blogger Topherspoon said...

You should hear Isaac count.

12:38 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home