The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Trust

Rand asked me to build a train track for him yesterday morning. I said sure, and asked what kind of track he wanted. He said, "I will show you" and used his finger to draw a line through the air. It was a very elaborate line. I said I wasn't sure if I could do it exactly right, but I would try. Rand said, "It's okay, Mom. I will help you. Do you trust me?"

Rand is very much into hearing stories about when Werner and I were naughty children. He loves hearing about what we did wrong and how we would get a spanking. He also has come up with an imaginary kid named Spike, and likes to hear stories about how Spike is mean to him and then how we resolve the situation. It is quite hilarious to hear him recount these tales.

Ella can give big sloppy kisses and also knows how to blow a kiss. She says "hi" and "bye" and "boo." If you pretend roar at her, she roars right back and sounds like a little kitty cat. She and Rand are starting to play together more and more, which is cute to watch.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz, have you told the one when you picked the green tangerines because you thought that they were grapes?

Margie

10:59 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home