The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Character

Yesterday Rand was A.W.F.U.L. He was tired, and wouldn't take a nap, and was like a miniature Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. We went to run some errands in the car, and Rand kept asking for things that just weren't possible at the moment -- can we get some ice cream? can we go to the bookstore? can we go to Westgate? I want some apple juice! can we go swimming?

Finally, I said I was sorry for telling him no to everything, but I was trying to mold his character.

He immediately replied, "I want my character back!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Jayne said...

I love your son.

8:49 PM PDT  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Me too. Even though when I said, "Rand, I am so putting that on my blog," he replied "EEAAAHHHIIIOOHHIIHHAAYTTT!!!!!"

9:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home