The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Rand's sayings

Have I mentioned how much I love it that Rand talks? Some highlights from the last few days....

-- Aunt Katie and Miss Catherine came out for a lovely visit. Katie was wearing a blue shirt, and when Rand couldn't remember her name, he called her "the blue one."
-- This morning Rand and I were snuggling in bed. He said, "Guess what, mom?" "Guess what, Rand?" "Guess what, mom?" followed by a huge kiss.
-- We were reading Rand's new Babybug and it had a picture of an African-American family. Rand said, "They got a lot of chocolate on their hands!"
-- Last night we were talking about our upcoming trip to California to visit Grandpa and Grandma. Rand told me, "John calls you Elizabeth. You say, 'What, John?'"

Rand knows that I am a dog trainer and Werner is a teacher. Whenever I come home from dog training, Rand says, "Hi, mom! My mom's home! I missed you, mom! Mommy go train a dog! I love my mom!" It's very sweet and makes me feel quite adored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home