The Amazing Adventures of Rand and Ella!

Dedicated to keeping family and friends up-to-date on the daily adventures of Rand and Ella.

Friday, February 09, 2007

This is why he doesn't watch TV.

I got Rand his first video from the library last week. The plan had been for Werner and I to go out for a real live grown-up dinner and Rand would stay with some of our childless friends. In order for them to babysit him more than once in his life, I got a "Teletubbies" video from the library for him to watch. The plans fell through, but I let him watch the video for the first time yesterday. He LOVED it.

He'd stare, mesmerized, then look over at me as if to go, "Oh. My. Goodness. Mom, did you have any idea that such an awesome thing existed?!?!?!" Then he'd stare back at the TV screen again. He lasted about 20 minutes before he got bored and wandered off to pull all of the books off of the bookcase.

The photos were taken over a five minute time period. Please note that the expression on his faced never changed. This is why TV viewing is limited in our household.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home